Search Tip : Enter Product or Brand Name eg: Samsung Galaxy , Cosco , Puma & Select Category for better results
300 Categories in 55 Category Groups
Last Revised on: October 20, 2011
CheapestInIndia.com is a Shopping / Deal / Product Search Engine . Privately Owned and managed by CheapestInIndia.com Owners. Visitors are allowed search , View , Read And Rate (where ever Allowed) On the Price , Price Lists And Shopping Deals available on CheapestInIndia.com .
Please note that any comment or other content posted on the Site becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information which is subject to this privacy notice.
What information is collected about our users ?
The information that we collect about you while you are using the Site falls into the following general categories:
1. User provided information: We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, that you voluntarily supply either while on the Site or in responding via email in connection with a feature provided on the Site. Some examples of this type of information include demographic information that you electronically submit when you sign up for access to certain features on the Site, information (such as your name or email address) that you electronically submit when you register for surveys or contests on the Site, information that you post on message boards on the Site, and information contained in search requests or questions that you submit to the Site. If you decline to supply or provide us with certain information while using the Site, you may not be able to use or participate in some or all of the features offered through the Site.
2. Cookies information: When you visit the CheapestInIndia.com Site, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. CheapestInIndia.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the CheapestInIndia.com Site may not function properly.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
3. Log file information: When you use the CheapestInIndia.com Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. Clear / transparent GIFs information: When you use the CheapestInIndia.com Site, we may employ "Clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users / members anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
How is this information used?
1. If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the CheapestInIndia.com Site, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the CheapestInIndia.com Site.
2. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may provide our advertisers with information about you and other visitors that will enable our advertisers to better target ads to specific types of visitors. We reserve the right to use and to disclose to third parties all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors in any way and for any purpose, with one important exception viz. We will not use the information that we collect online from you while you are using the Site, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or email promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive promotional offers from us and/or from third parties. If you choose to receive these promotional offers, then your information may be used for direct mail or email marketing. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major CheapestInIndia.com Site changes or for customer service purposes).
3. We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the CheapestInIndia.com Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing user / member preferences and trends.
7. Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or our Site is acquired by another company, information about our visitors may be among the transferred assets.
Like many other Web sites, CheapestInIndia.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to CheapestInIndia.com and other sites on the Internet.
CheapestInIndia.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
When CheapestInIndia.com discloses information
* We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the CheapestInIndia.com Site.
* We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with any law or to respond to a court order or an order from any governing body or statutory authority.
Notification of change
We reserve the right at any time to: change the terms of this Agreement; change the Services, including eliminating or modifying any content on or feature of the Site; or change/charge any fees or charges for use of the Services. Any changes we make will be effective immediately on notice, which we may give either by posting the new Agreement on the Site or via electronic mail. Your use of the Services after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to review this Agreement periodically to ensure your familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Last Revised" date in the header of this agreement. Conflict resolution
We are committed to resolving disputes as soon as feasible and shall endeavor to resolve all disputes brought to our notice in keeping with the mechanism prescribed, within 15 working days of such receipt.